Jump to navigation Jump to search
- building buildingPos index
- building: Object
- index: Number - Index of a specific position
- Return Value:
- Array - A single building position in format PositionAGL. If building position with given index does not exist, [0, 0, 0] is returned
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- See also:
- nearestBuilding nearestObject nearestObjects nearObjects insideBuilding buildingExit position setPos setWaypointHousePosition waypointHousePosition BIS_fnc_buildingPositions
- Posted on August 2, 2006 - 10:45
- Notes from before the conversion: These examples will move a unit to the 1st position specified in a buildings model, in the second example - bunker1.
- Posted on January 26, 2007 - 01:02
- The highest index is not necessarily the highest position in a building! Check the z-value to find out the absolute height of a position.
- Posted on January 08, 2011
- Almost all buildings loose their building positions when they get (visually) damaged or destroyed. Some debris do still have building positions though. So it is no technical limitation. Just most damaged/destructed buildings models do not (yet?) have building positions. Keep in mind that a damaged or destroyed building is a different object instance (and model).