Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sets the position of an object relative to the terrain.
- object setPosATL pos
- object: Object
- pos: Array - format PositionATL
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Posted on Nov 11, 2014 - 20:39 (UTC)
- If you plan on creating bases through script, setPosATL and getPosATL will be your friends. Other commands like getPos or getPosASL will return the position relative to any objects that are underneath / to the terrain. I wrote a base building helper script and through multiple tests, I have found that getPosATL is the absolute best way to get position for objects that are over land.
- Posted on Sep 30, 2022 - 04:03 (UTC)
- As of Verson 2.10, if you use setPosX commands on a remote unit within a vehicle, the unit will remain in the vehicle. In order to avoid this, remoteExec the command to the remote client.