From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint
- Create a camera or a seagull object on the given position. The creation happens immediately and doesn't wait for camCommit.
Among other commands, cameraEffect must be used to enter the camera's view and camDestroy to delete the created camera. See also Camera Control.
- type camCreate position
- type: String - camera type, one of the following:
- "seagull" (a crow in Arma 2)
- "camcurator" (Since Arma 3 Zeus)
- "crowe" (crow - Arma 3)
- or any vehicle class suitable to be spawned with cam
- position: Array - format PositionAGL - position to create the object at
- Return Value:
- Object - the created camera
- Example 1:
_cam = "camera" camCreate (ASLToAGL eyePos player);
- Example 2:
_flr = "flare" camCreate (position _myPlane); // works too
- camCreated objects are only visible locally (meaning they are client-side effects).
- See also:
- Camera ControlcamCommandcamDestroycamSetFocuscamCommitsetPiPEffectcreateVehiclecreateUnitshowCinemaBordercameraEffectcameraEffectEnableHUD