From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint
- Create a camera or a seagull object on the given position. Also other objects can be created this way, but vehicles created with camCreate cannot be entered. Any units created with camCreate will remain static. Differently to createVehicle, objects are created without consideration of the collision detection with surrounding objects, thus the objects are spawned exactly at the given position. camCreate is conducted immediately, the command doesn't wait for camCommit
- type camCreate position
- type: String - camera type, one of the following:
- "camcurator" (Since Arma 3 Zeus)
- or any vehicle class suitable to be spawned with cam
- position: Array - format Position - position to create the object at
- Return Value:
- Object - The newly created object is returned.
- camCreated objects are only visible locally (meaning they are client-side effects).
- See also:
- Posted on August 3, 2006 - 14:14
- Notes from before the conversion:
(CWR 1.91) createVehicle is a valid replacement (with special consideration to locality).
You can also use camCreate to create objects.
flare1 = "flare" camCreate getPos gameLogic_1However, soldier units created in this way have little or no AI.