Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Armed Assault
- Adds a point guarded by the given side (scripted way of adding equivalent of "GUARDED BY" trigger in Editor). A closest AI group in the given side with assigned "GUARD" waypoint will attempt to secure this guard point. The actual guarded position is determined via the following rules:
- Given "position" is always considered. It could be Object, Group, Position2D or Position3D. In every case, z coordinate will be ignored and point will be placed on nearest surface.
- If "objectMapID" is not negative, the position of the object with the given ID is used (Overrides "position"). -1 to ignore this argument. z of the object position will be intact.
- If the given "vehicle" is valid, the position of the vehicle is extracted and guarded (Overrides both "position" and "objectMapID"). objNull to ignore. z of the vehicle position will be intact.
- createGuardedPoint [side, position, objectMapID, vehicle]
- [side, position, idStatic, vehicle]: Array
- side: Side - The side which will be guarding
- position: Position - Object, Group, Position2D or Position3D
- objectMapID: Number - static id of map object. -1 to ignore
- vehicle: Object - vehicle to be used for position. objNull to ignore
- Return Value: