Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Armed Assault
- Changes the waypoint type.
Type can be:
- "SAD" (Seek And Destroy)
- "TR UNLOAD"
- "GUARD" (for use with GUARDED BY trigger or createGuardedPoint)
- "GETIN NEAREST"
- "LOITER" (new in Arma 3)
- "HOOK" (new in Arma 3) - slingload object
- "UNHOOK" (new in Arma 3) - drop slingload
- "AND" (only for game logics)
- "OR" (only for game logics)
- waypoint setWaypointType type
- waypoint: Array - format Waypoint
- type: String
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_myWaypoint setWaypointType "HOLD";
- See also:
- waypoints descriptionWaypoint typeswaypointsdeleteWaypointcopyWaypointssetCurrentWaypointsetWaypointBehavioursetWaypointCombatModesetWaypointCompletionRadiussetWaypointDescriptionsetWaypointFormationsetWaypointHousePositionsetWaypointPositionsetWaypointScriptsetWaypointSpeedsetWaypointStatementssetWaypointTimeoutsetWaypointVisiblewaypointAttachVehiclewaypointAttachedVehiclesetWaypointLoiterRadiuswaypointLoiterRadiusaddWaypointsetWaypointLoiterTypewaypointSpeedcreateGuardedPoint
- Posted on 07:44, 23 November 2007
- Using MOVE on a game logic group will move the logic to the set location just like setPos. In the editor, only AND and OR type of waypoints are available for GAME LOGICS but you can use CYCLE type as well with setWaypointType.
- Posted on May 6, 2017 - 16:09 (UTC)
- To use the LAND function in a waypoint, you must set "A3\functions_f\waypoints\fn_wpLand.sqf" as the script for that waypoint.
- Posted on May 30, 2017 - 09:14 (UTC)
In Arma 3 v1.70.141838, if you add a MOVE waypoint very soon after a LOITER waypoint, (assuming that the index of the MOVE waypoint is HIGHER than the index of the LOITER waypoint) then the LOITER waypoint will be considered as a MOVE waypoint.
And, if you add another waypoint after ( for example ) more than 1 second after adding the LOITER waypoint, then the LOITER waypoint will NOT complete even when its condition has been met.
There are two ways to quit an existing LOITER waypoint that was added more than about 1 second ago:
- use the setCurrentWaypoint command
- add a waypoint that has the same ID as the LOITER waypoint.