From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Checks specific difficulty settings of the current user. Difficulty flag names can be found in the CfgDifficultyPresets config class or in
ArmA profile file under class DifficultyPresets/xxx/Options (xxx being Recruit, Regular or Veteran).
This command replaces difficultyEnabled.
- difficultyOption optionName
- optionName: String - difficulty option name
- Return Value:
- See also:
- difficultyEnableddifficultydifficultyEnabledRTDArma 3 Difficulty Menu missionDifficulty
- Posted on March 23, 2016 - 19:06 (UTC)
Arma 3 options: