From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- This command is designed for MP. Hides object on all connected clients as well as JIP. Call on the server only. Can be used on all objects with class names, i.e. (typeOf object != ""). In SP this command behaves just like hideObject.
- object hideObjectGlobal hidden
- object: Object
- hidden: Boolean - true->hidden; false->visible
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
hideObjectGlobal nearestBuilding [2500,2500,0];
- Example 2:
objectname hideObjectGlobal true;
- Posted on June 27, 2015 - 18:14 (UTC)
- hideObject and hideObjectGlobal disable object collision in addition to rendering. A3 1.45.131175 (tested by hiding buildings and running through, driving through, flying through, and shooting through where the building used to be)
- Posted on September 1, 2016 - 12:04 (UTC)
- As of A3 1,62.134494 running hideObjectGlobal in big loop may cause some objects not to be hidden for a players already connected or passed JIP. To avoid players rendering desync consider running that in preInit schedule of a server.