From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Returns all magazines (including empty) from all vehicle turrets (including driver turret [-1]) and their ammo counts.
- magazinesAllTurrets vehicle
- vehicle: Object - vehicle with turrets
- Return Value:
- Array - in the following format: [[className, turretPath, ammoCount, id, creator],...] where:
- className: String - magazine class name
- turretPath: Array - turret path
- ammoCount: Number - how many rounds left in the magazine
- id: Number - id of the magazine object. The number starts at 10,000,000. This gives it about 7,600,000 possible ids before the number starts losing precision and cannot be used in scripts.
- creator: Number - owner / clientOwner of the PC that created the object
- See also: