Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hover & click on the images for descriptions
- Returns an array of strings with description of all vehicle's magazines, their ammo count (current/default) and their ids. When applied to a unit (soldier), the command behaves differently and will omit magazines already loaded into unit's weapons. Use currentMagazineDetail to get this information for a currently loaded magazine.
- magazinesDetail [vehicle, includeEmpty] (Since Arma 3 v1.99.146475)
- [vehicle, includeEmpty]: Array
- vehicle: Object - unit or vehicle.
- includeEmpty (Optional): Boolean - true to include empty magazines. Default: false
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_magazinesDetail = magazinesDetail player; /* [ "6.5mm 30Rnd STANAG Mag(30/30)[id:3]", "6.5mm 30Rnd STANAG Mag(30/30)[id:9]", "9mm 16Rnd Mag(16/16)[id:12]", "Smoke Grenade (Green)(1/1)[id:14]", "Chemlight (Green)(1/1)[id:16]", "RGO Frag Grenade(1/1)[id:18]" ] */
- Example 2:
_magazinesDetail = magazinesDetail Mi_48; /* [ "30mm APDS shells(250/250)[id:20]", "30mm HE Shells(250/250)[id:21]", "Scalpel E2(8/8)[id:22]", "Skyfire(38/38)[id:23]" ] */
- See also:
- Unit InventoryVehicle Inventory