From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Returns unit description set in Editor and visible on role selection screen in MP. Works in MP and SP.
- Example 1:
_playerRole = roleDescription player;
- Posted on June 29, 2015 - 12:05 (UTC)
- Killzone Kid
- One thing you should know about roles. When switching to units placed in editor on the fly in MP, it could mess up the role of the player. Could be bug, could be intended, but I would not recommend doing this. Create new unit dynamically if you need to switch to. Anyway, if role of the unit is messed up so is roleDescription.
- Posted on May 26, 2017 - 01:10 (UTC)
- Pierre MGI
- roleDescription works for playableUnits only. That means not on AI disabled in lobby and not in SP (even for player).