From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Captures a screenshot and stores it to given filename. PNG is the only available format and the file must have .png extension.
The file is saved into Screenshots folder in the Profile directory. The folder is by default limited to 250 MB to prevent abuse.
To increase the limit, add the following line at the end of the profile file:
maxScreenShotFolderSizeMB = 2000;2000 can be replaced by any value in MB.
- screenshot filename
- filename: String - desired path and name relative <USERDIR>\Screenshot\. If empty string "" used, the filename will be autogenerated in format: YYYY_MM_DD_hh_mm_ss.png
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- Example 3:
- The following code will result in the screenshot being placed in \Documents\Arma 3\Screenshots\any\where\you\want.png
- Posted on July 18, 2016 - 18:31 (UTC)
- This command only captures the rendered picture (including ppEffects). GUI nor the mouse are visible on the screenshot. (ArmA 3 1.62.137494)