From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint
- Applies given animation to a unit. When used on a person, the given move is started immediately (there is no transition). Use _unit switchMove ""; to reset animation. For a smooth transition use playMove.
- person switchMove moveName
- person: Object - unit
- moveName: String - unit animation (see animationState)
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
player switchMove "amovppnemstpsraswrfldnon";
- Example 2:
- Sit player immediately and globally:
[player, "amovpsitmstpslowwrfldnon"] remoteExec ["switchMove", 0];
- Posted on March 25, 2007 - 23:48
In some cases the movement won't stay. I.e. AI hostages that put their hands behind their heads (_hostage switchMove "AmovPercMstpSsurWnonDnon") won't hold their hands up, unless you first use disableAI "autoTarget" on them. They mostly put their hands down because they 'noticed' unknown objects.
- Posted on August 03, 2008 - 22:43
- This command will not cause an AnimChanged or AnimDone event. However, playMove will.
- Posted on November 12, 2016 - 20:11 (UTC)
When using this command on the player unit outside unscheduled UI contexts, it will cause a minor camera glitch for a single frame.
For example, Draw3D and KeyDown are UI contexts and so are not affected by the glitch, but EachFrame and scheduled scripts are not UI contexts and are affected by the glitch.