From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- ARMA 2
- Creates an (independent) agent (person) of the given type (type is a name of a subclass of CfgVehicles). If the markers array contains several marker names, the position of a random one is used, otherwise, the given position is used. The unit is placed inside a circle with this position as its center and placement as its radius. Players assigned to an agent using setPlayable will be able to control the agent, operate weapons and other actions, but will not be able to access their inventory using the gear screen. Special properties can be: "NONE" and "FORM".
- Object = createAgent [type, position, markers, placement, special]
- [type, position, markers, placement, special]: Array
- type: String from CfgVehicles
- position: Array (Position format)
- markers: Array
- placement: Number radius
- special: String "None", or "Form"
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
agent = createAgent ["SoldierWB", position player, , 0, "FORM"]
- See also:
- See also needed