From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Armed Assault
- Specifies the entity which will activate the selected trigger.
- If  is given, the trigger is decoupled from the assigned vehicle (example 2).
- If the activation source is "VEHICLE", "GROUP", "LEADER" or "MEMBER", it's changed to "NONE".
- If [vehicle] is given, the trigger is coupled to the vehicle or its group.
- When the source is "GROUP", "LEADER" or "MEMBER", it's coupled to the group, otherwise it's coupled to the vehicle and the source is changed to "VEHICLE".
- triggerName triggerAttachVehicle objects
- triggerName: Object
- objects: Array
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
trigger triggerAttachVehicle [player];
- Example 2:
trigger triggerAttachVehicle ;
- See also: