Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3 Development Branch
- Sets the interval in seconds for trigger condition check.
Triggers are configured to check condition approx. every 0.5 second by default. This command allows either to slow down or to speed up default check interval per trigger. Setting interval to 0 will make the trigger check its condition every frame. However, when trigger is attached to some object, the trigger will inherit the simulation frequency of the object it is attached to. This command cannot change the interval of the attached trigger. The trigger can also be "frozen" with enableSimulation command.
- trigger setTriggerInterval interval
- trigger: Object - Trigger object
- interval: Number - Interval in seconds with which trigger condition is checked
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_trigger setTriggerInterval 5;
- Interval changes are local.
- See also: