Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:38, 13 May 2022 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "\|x([0-9]) *= * <code>([^<]*)<\/code>" to "|x$1= <sqf>$2</sqf>")
- Checks for intersection of terrain between two AGL positions. Returns true if intersects with terrain. For ASL variant see terrainIntersectASL.
- Math - Geometry
- terrainIntersect [start, end]
- start: Array format PositionAGL - start position
- end: Array format PositionAGL - end position
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _intersects = terrainIntersect [getPos player, getPos chopper];
- Example 2:
- _intersects = terrainIntersect [position player, position enemy1];
- See also:
- terrainIntersectAtASL lineIntersectsSurfaces intersect lineIntersects lineIntersectsWith terrainIntersectASL lineIntersectsObjs checkVisibility
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on May 31, 2012 - 10:40 (UTC)
- Please note the difference:
- Posted on Jun 01, 2012 - 15:55 (UTC)
- This command is CPU intensive on the engine, be careful with its use.
- Posted on Jun 23, 2012 - 17:15 (UTC)
- This command was changed to ATL and counterpart for ASL was added in build 94049.