Spearhead 1944 Known Issues and Workarounds
Known Issues and Workarounds
Vehicle class SPE_Module_Indirect_Fire_Support no longer exists
Unfortunately an unintentional class name change slipped into 1.0.1 hotfix - please excuse the mishap!
- Load the mission in Eden
- Force load despite the missing class
- Place the module again and configure it as desired
- Locate your mission folder
- Make a backup of your mission (copy the folder to another location)
- Open the mission.sqm in a text editor - best with a good one like Notepad++ or similar
- Search for below terms and replace them (one by one or mass replacement)
SPE_Module_AI_Systems => SPE_Module_AI_Systems_Hotfix SPE_Module_Indirect_Fire_Support => SPE_Module_Indirect_Fire_Support_Hotfix
- Save the mission.sqm file
- Export your mission again/upload to workshop
Vehicle class SPE_Module_AI_Systems no longer exists
See one above.
IFS module is not fully working
Add the following code in the init.sqf
Random headgear assigned to units
To disable headgear randomization, insert the following code in the unit's init field:
AI gets spawned inside bocage objects
As of version 1.0.1 bocage objects have building positions. They were originally added to support the destruction states of the bocage.
Now scripts/missions may spawn AI inside them due to building position often used by spawning AI script. Unfortunately the AI inside can't get out and can hardly get killed.
If you have access to the scripts that work with buildings positions you can filter out/exclude these bocage objects like this:
In the example _nearBuildings would be a list (array) of objects.
Usually AI spawning scripts are putting units inside building they will have something that looks like this:
You would filter then these like:
Recruited or spawned AI won't revive others / cannot get revived
Visit Spearhead 1944 Enhanced Revive for detailed information.