From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint
- Make a unit to perform an action. Use the List of Actions for reference about the available actions and their syntax.
- While this command should be executed where unit is local, it is not always the case. Actions such as "Eject", "GetOut", "GetInXXXX", "MoveToXXXX", etc can be executed on remote units.
- In SP, when user Alt+Tabs the simulation is paused and so the action will also halt until user returns to the game. For example, player action ["GetInDriver", car] executed while user is Alt+Tabbed will result in user seeing the action happening when he returns to the game screen. This doesn't happen in MP.
- See also:
- Posted on 28 Aug, 2009
- In ArmA 2, you can place a unique unit (for example a boat, far of all combats) and use it for all command lines with action.
- Posted on March 27, 2015 - 17:57 (UTC)
- This command has no effect when a dead unit is used as input.