From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint
- Returns the combat mode of the given unit. See setCombatMode for more information about combat modes.
- String = combatMode grp
- grp: Object or Group
- Return Value:
- String - One of "BLUE", "GREEN", "WHITE", "YELLOW" and "RED" or "ERROR"
- Posted on August 3, 2006 - 14:25
- Notes from before the conversion:
Use setCombatMode to set the combat mode. The definitions of the colours are given under that command.
- In OFP v1.96, combatMode return value does not change when unit's combat mode is set with radio commands, ie troops under the player's command.