Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hover & click on the images for descriptions
- Sets group behaviour mode. If a unit is given as argument, behaviour is set for the unit's group. Behaviour is one of:
See AI Behaviour for details of the effect of this command on AI units.
- groupName setBehaviour behaviour
- groupName: Group or Object - unit from the group
- behaviour: String
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_group1 setBehaviour "SAFE";
- See also:
- behaviour descriptionAIBehaviourbehavioursetBehaviourStrong setWaypointBehaviourcombatModesetCombatModeskillsetSkillArma 3 AI Skill
- Warning! Since ArmA v.1.14 the command setBehaviour "COMBAT" do not work correctly any loger. Units ( Groups ) which are using this behaviour and then get a move order, will not move to the given position.
- Although setBehaviour can be called on an individual unit, the entire group will be affected.
- If setting a behaviour on an individual unit is required, it can be achieved by creating a temporary group, use joinSilent to make the individual unit belong to that group, then change his behaviour, use joinSilent into the original group, then delete the temporary group.