Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Compile expression and makes it final, preventing it from:
- Example 1:
myCode = compileFinal "a = a + 1"; call myCode;
//--- Repeated compile won't have any effect myCode = compileFinal "a = a + 2";
//--- Duplicate code will be final as well myDuplicateCode = myCode;
- Posted on August 14, 2013
- When broadcasting a compileFinal'ed variable using publicVariable or its variants, the variable also becomes final on the other client(s) and/or the server. Also, compileFinal does not prevent event handlers from being removed or overwritten.
- Posted on May 27, 2017 - 11:58 (UTC)
- in ArmA 3 1.70.141838, compileFinal also works for profileNamespace and uiNamespace. But be careful with that.