Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Armed Assault
- Destroys the given group. Group must be empty and local to the machine executing command.
- Example 1:
- See also:
- Posted on December 17, 2006 - 00:34
The deleteGroup Command does not work when there are living members of in the group. It doesn't error, it simply doesn't do anything.
- Posted on 07:50, 10 July 2007 (CEST)
- Living or not doesn't matter - you can't delete the group while it contains any units - even dead ones. It takes few seconds until a dead unit is automatically removed from its group.
- Posted on September 12, 2013 - 03:54
- deleteGroup will only delete local groups even if called by server. Say we have a situation where client creates a group and puts a unit there and later unit dies\gets deleted, server will not be able to delete that empty group until client leaves the game and group ownership switches to server