Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hover & click on the images for descriptions
- createGroup [side, deleteWhenEmpty] Since Arma 3 v1.67
- [side, deleteWhenEmpty]: Array
- side: Side
- deleteWhenEmpty: Boolean - (Optional, default false) true to delete delete the group when empty.
- Return Value:
- See also:
- Posted on July 10, 2007
- In Armed Assault, empty groups are not automatically deleted - if you created 144 groups, you will not be able to create new group even if all units in all those groups died, because all the 144 groups still exists - you will have to delete some groups manually.
- Posted on January 04, 2011
- A group created with createGroup will get a waypoint at [0,0,0]. When you use createUnit to fill it with units, it will get an additional waypoint at the position the first unit is created. This new waypoint will also be set as currentWaypoint. However keep these two waypoints in mind when you do some scripting involving this groups' waypoints.