Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 10:23, 13 May 2022 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "\|x([0-9])= *<code>([^<]*)<\/code>" to "|x$1= <sqf>$2</sqf>")
- Returns true if manual fire is on. Manual fire could either be selected in vehicle action menu (if available) or with action "ManualFire" and "ManualFireCancel". Always returns false for a soldier.
- isManualFire vehicleName
- vehicleName: Object
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _bool = isManualFire vehicle player;
- See also:
- fire doFire commandFire canFire fireAtTarget forceWeaponFire commandArtilleryFire commandSuppressiveFire doArtilleryFire doSuppressiveFire
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on February 5, 2017 - 05:35 (UTC)
- Manual fire means the effectiveCommander of the vehicle controls firing (but not aiming) of the gunner turret weapons (usually path ), while unable to fire his own weapons.