Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:24, 13 May 2022 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "\|x([0-9])= *<code>([^<]*)<\/code>" to "|x$1= <sqf>$2</sqf>")
- Sets particle source parameters using existing particle config from CfgCloudlets class. Use setParticleParams subsequently if you need to overwrite some values.
- source setParticleClass className
- source: Object - particle source
- className: String - CfgCloudlets class
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _source01 = "#particlesource" createVehicleLocal _pos01; _source01 setParticleClass "ObjectDestructionFire1Smallx"; _source01 attachTo [_object,[0,0,0]];
- See also:
- Arma 3: Particle Effects ParticleArray setParticleParams setParticleRandom setParticleCircle setParticleFire setDropInterval drop
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on June 28, 2015 - 21:17 (UTC)
- Waffle SS.
- This can be very useful for getting features that can't normally be added with commands, such as AI view blocking and particles that can only be above/underwater.