Game logic - Custom Post Process
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Allows to control Post Processes of the game visuals, s. a. color filters, saturation, contrast etc.
- Environment zones can attach Post Processes to themselves, thus using it for particular area.
Active for new Player
- New players will see effects of the Post Process immediately as they join the game.
- When more of the Post Process overlap, they are be applied in order according to priority (highest>lowest).
- If there is a tie, order is determined randomly.
- Priority can be set in scale 0-100.
- Determines how heavily will be the effect applied (0 not at all - 1 fully).
- Use preset effects
- Default - Same as no effect
- Greyscale - Only shades of black&white
- Noir - In shades of black&white, but using more contrast for depth
- Sepia - "Old photography"-like effect
- Vintage - Old warm colors filter
- Movie - "Hollywood"-like style filter
- Negative - Reversed colors and forced contrast
- Psychedelic - Dream-like filter
- Alien - Other-wordly colors
- Custom Basic - is easy to use custom effect filter
- Custom Advanced - has more functions described below
- Shifts the colors towards colder (0) or warmer (200) spectrum.
- Adding more white into the colors.
- Can set a specific color as a filter.
- Shifts the colors through the visible spectrum.
- -180/180 (edges are opposite to default colors).
- Saturates the colors from 0 (greyscale) to 200 (colors at 200%).
- Adjusts contrast between colors.
- Each color (Red, Green and Blue) has its own channel.
- In those channels fractions of all colors can be determined.
- Get / set is active Custom Post Process
- Get / set post process color filter
- Get / set post process contrast
- Get / set post process hue shift
- Get / set post process priority
- Get / set post process saturation
- Get / set post process weight