Game logic - Entity label
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Entity label is a collection of entities. Entities can be easily added or removed from a label, either by editing the label properties or trough visual scripting instructions. It is possible to check whenever a entity is part of a label and utilize this information in a game script.
- List of entities belonging to current Label.
- Click + to add new entries and then use picker to select entity from scene.
- Each entity can be part of any number of Labels.
- It is possible to constrain Trigger Zone to react only to entities with specific label.
- It is possible to constrain Event Listener to listen events only on entities with specific Label.
- Label collection is dynamic. It is possible to add/remove entities during play.
- New entities assigned trough script are put at the end of the list.
- Entities removed from the world (destroyed/exchanged for a corpse) will remove themselves from associated Labels automatically.
- Any player after death/respawn is not removed from the world so he keeps himself in all associated Labels.
Entity label events