When initiated using Show Dialogue instruction, it will display a window of predefined options as defined in properties. After selecting a option On Answer event will be called inside the Dialogue logic. It's possible to show/hide answer options using Answer Enabled instruction, or modify their text.
- Dialogue between player and world entity (i.e NPC)
- Initiated via Show Dialog instruction
- Player selects from pre-defined answers
- Each answer can call different script instructions
- Selected answer is obtained via Answer Id in On Answer event (see example)
- Question displayed in the header of the dialogue
- List of possible answers
- Number in the header of the option → answer Id
- Whenever to show "leave" button in the Dialogue window.
| Ylands - Editor|
Game Logic Label,
Game Logic Storage,
Game Logic Template,
Melee Attack Effect,
Voice Chat Channel,