Ylands Change Game ID
Every Game project (scenario) has unique internal GAME ID which is used to identify that game across the back end structure (workshop, rented servers etc..). It is there to prevent stealing Workshop projects and it changes each time you do "Save As" in editor. However there is a possibility to manually override it.
A new public console command "changegameid <ID>" with asset id (number of asset in workshop) can be used.
- It is possible to change asset id only in editor and only for game projects.
- It is possible to change asset id only of your local games (not the one downloaded from the workshop).
- It is possible to change asset id only if you are owner of uploaded target asset id. (so no one can change asset id to be same as your game).
- Warning message will be shown if non existing asset id is used.
- Ylander Jones has asset id 2: https://workshop.ylands.com/asset/2