Ylands Game logic - Logic label
Logic label is a collection of game logic. Game logic can be easily added or removed from a label, either by editing the label properties or trough visual scripting instructions. It is possible to check whenever a game logic is part of a label and utilize this information in a game script.
- List of Game logic belonging to current Label.
- Click + to add new entries and then use picker to select entity from scene.
- New game logic assigned trough script are put at the end of the list.
- Each game logic can be part of any number of Labels.
- Label collection is dynamic. It is possible to add/remove game logic during play.
- It is possible to group Spawn Points in a Logic label and use it as spawn place in Player Role and Player Team. Player spawn is then selected randomly from the collection.
Logic label events