Ylands Game logic - Player role
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Defines spawning point and equipment of player.
Equipment and inventory
- Starting equipment for this role
- Item placed in first inventory slot will be equipped in players hands upon spawn
- Player will not get respawn with this equipment
- Player will spawn on selected spawn point
- Its possible to select a Logic Label with collection of Spawn Points, spawn will be then selected by random
- Name given to this game logic will be same as the one displayed as name of the role.
- One team can have multiple player roles.
- One player role can be added to multiple player teams.
- Player team can override the spawn point of role.
- Each role in the team can have different spawn points