Matchmaker is multiplayer feature, which allows to aggregate players from different servers and spawn for them new game instance. When a matchmaking session is requested for a player, he is then added to the matchmaker queue. After enough players are queued for same game, new server will be spawned for them.
- Players can queue only for games withing the same Game Set.
- When enough players are match-maked, new server starts
- If there are not enough players for given time (aprox 2 minutes), the matchmaker will try start the server with minimum players.
- Minimum / maximum players per servers is defined via game settings.
- Matchmaking is started via Start Matchmaking instruction.
- Difference from Reserve Session is, that players does not have to be on same server.