Ylands Tile - Move object
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Animation script tile, which moves selected object to target position.
- Object can be entity, group or game logic.
- Time defines how many seconds should it take to perform the animation.
- Speed opposite to time, defines how quickly should the animation be performed.
- Smoothing is a number 0-1.
- At 0, the movement is completely smooth with no acceleration.
- At 1, the speed peaks at the middle, accelerating from the start and slowing towards the end.
NOTE: Object needs to be set to Animated.