Ylands Tile - Variable member
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Member variable is exclusive variable local to currently edited game object (entity or game logic).
- Member variables can be accessed from everywhere within the current object script.
- All member variables of current object are listed in Variables - This pallet.
- New variables are added by clicking Create new variable at the top of the variable pallet.
- Default value of a variable is 0.
- Member variables of Global Storage are considered global variables within the scope of whole game script.
- Member variables of Entity Storage are considered member variables of Storage Owner.
- See also: Introduction to Visual scripting, Conventions.