Game logic - Impassable barrier
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 16:35, 16 November 2022 by Lou Montana (Text replacement - "[[Ylands " to "[[Ylands:")
- Dynamic zone which blocks player movement.
- Whenever the barrier is active or not.
- Shape of the Impassable barrier - box, sphere or capsule
Radius / Dimensions
- Size of the Impassable barrier boundaries.
- Whenever the Impassable barrier boundaries are visible or not.
- Color of Impassable barrier boundaries (when visible).
- Double sided barriers block also player movement from inside out.
- Double sided has to be bigger than player, otherwise player will stuck.
- Enabled and Visible properties are independent on each other, meaning that is is possible to display even inactive barrier.