Music Library game logic allows users to store and share MIDI music tracks. Music tracks stored via Music Library are embedded in the game logic itself, meaning that Music Library can be shared via compositions without the need to distribute the source files. Tracks defined in Music Library can be then utilized as music playlists by Music preset or triggered utilizing Visual scripting.
- List of available music tracks.
- New tracks are added by clicking the plus button.
- Tracks can be deleted by clicking the trash bin button.
- Tracks can be edited by clicking the pencil button.
- Name - name of your track.
- Track - the MIDI source file .
- Preview - Allows to playe selected MIDI track.
- Track length - Track length.
- Library usage - show the current free space for all music in the game.
See MIDI track guide on to how to correctly setup your MIDI tracks.
- Current limit for all music within one game is 10MB.
|Ylands - Editor|
Game Logic Label,
Game Logic Storage,
Game Logic Template,
Melee Attack Effect,
Voice Chat Channel,