Tile - Custom Function List
(Redirected from Tile - Custom instruction)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Custom Function List
Custom instruction is a standalone sequence designed to perform a particular task and can be called from anywhere within the script of currently edited object.
- Any instruction which does not return any value is called a statement and any instruction that does is called an expression.
- Any custom instruction consists of two parts - instruction definition and instruction call Instruction definition
- Defines parameters and contents of custom instruction.
- It is standalone script block - does not snap with other blocks.
- To create new custom instruction, simply place new block anywhere in the canvas.
- Name and parameters of a instruction can be edited via context menu (right click on block).
- Parameters work as local variables and can be used inside the custom instruction.
- Custom instruction can be terminated at any point by using the Return block. Instruction call
- Executes the custom instruction, with defined parameters.
- Can be placed in any sequence as any other instruction.
- Custom instructions of Global Storage are considered global and are available within the entirety of the game script.
- Custom instructions of Entity Storage are considered member and are available within the scope of the Storage Owner.