Tile - YLocalPlayer - Get Vertical Input
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Get Vertical Input()
static getPrimaryVerticalInput(): number;
Vertical input of the player in a single player game.
- Returns -1 if the player presses S
- Returns +1 if the player presses W
- Returns 0 if nothing or both are pressed
- On a phone, or with a game controller, partial numbers between -1 and 1 are possible.
- This tile does not automatically prevent player movement. This can be disabled separately by unchecking "Player - Directional Movement" within a **Custom Controls ** Game logic.