Ylands Game logic - AI Behavior
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- AI behaviour is a game logic allows to set up behaviour to entities (animals, NPC). Double click on animal on NPC to select AI behavior logic.
- Aggressive and stand options - AI will chase detected player, returns to standing in a set point after disengaging.
- Aggressive and loiter\patrol options - AI will chase detected player, returns to loitering in a set point after disengaging.
- Flee on sight and stand option - AI will run from detected player, will return to standing in a set point after player is outside of detection radius.
- Flee on sight and loiter\patrol option - AI will run from detected player, returns to loitering in a set point after player is outside of detection radius.
- Ignore player - No action, just ignore player even if it's near.
- Non-aggressive and stand option - AI has neutral behaviour, just staring at player.
- Non-aggressive and loiter\patrol option - AI stops walks and start staring at player.
Radius and distance
- Detection radius - the radius at which the AI detects the player.
- Flee radius - the radius at which the AI will walk
- Minimum fear distance - the distance from which AI can start to run away from the player.
- Minimum aggressivity distance - the distance of aggressivity, when the player is closer to the AI.
- Stand - stands on the waypoint, idling.
- Loiter - walks randomly in a limited area around waypoint.
- Patrol - walks in selected zone. Possible to set up between reference points.
- Combat range - defines radius in which AI will chase player before disengaging.