Ylands Tile - Boolean composition
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Composition operators can be used in Conditional Statement to determine the logic between two conditions and take action depending on the result.
- AND - both conditions have to be true
- OR - at least one of the conditions have to be true
- In case of AND, if first condition fails, then the second one is not executed at all.
- In case of OR, if first condition succeed, then the second one is not executed at all.
- See also If-Else.