Ylands Tile - Count with
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This loop will execute selected instruction sequence as long as a counter variable (I) is within the defined range.
- Value of current iteration is returned as I and can be used as local variable in instructions inside the loop.
- Loop also support negative increments, so it is possible to perform count down, e.g FROM 10 TO 1 BY -1
- FROM, TO is half-closed interval, it does not include TO value. I ∈ [FROM, TO).
- It is possible to use break instruction to jump out of the loop.
- See also: Break / Continue.