Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hover & click on the images for descriptions
- Returns true if object is touching the ground.
- Posted on June 1, 2014 - 01:23 (UTC)
- If you are using this command as a validation method, it should not be the sole thing you are checking for, as the result is often inaccurate. For example, it returns false for some helicopters when landed on the roof of certain buildings, and it always returns false for boats, even if they are beached.
- Posted on September 29, 2016 - 08:28 (UTC)
In addition to previous statement: That behaviour is true, simply because isTouchingGround applied to a player unit (or any unit) is frozen to a last state when unit enters vehicle.
To get proper return from this command you should go for units vehicle:
_var = isTouchingGround player // Unreliable _var = isTouchingGround (vehicle player) // Pretty reliable
- Posted on November 10, 2016 - 20:57 (UTC)
- Pierre MGI
- This command returns always true if the falling object is attached to some other object with the command attachTo, like for vehicle air drop with parachute.
- Posted on April 26, 2017 - 20:02 (UTC)
- Be aware: it is not reliable on remote objects.