Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Scales an attached object or a Simple Object's model.
- The Arma 3 LOD limits still apply, meaning walk-able surfaces can only be X m in size, and collision in general will only work up to X m from object center. This command works on all objects in Eden Editor or scenario preview, but it will not save and will reset when objects get moved. Eden Editor support is only intended for artists. Setting the scale of actively simulated objects (Vehicles with players/AI in them) is possible, but not officially supported, you may encounter issues.
- object setObjectScale scale
- object: Object - Must be either an attached object or Simple Object
- scale: Number - Limited to 0.0001 to 65504, relative to the object model's normal scale
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_mrap attachTo [player,[0,0,0]]; _mrap setObjectScale 0.1;
- Example 2:
// Select an object in Eden Editor and execute the following code in the Arma 3: Debug Console. When moving the object, the effect is reset! (get3DENSelected "Object" # 0) setObjectScale 0.1;