Tile - Call Delayed Function
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Call Delayed Function
Instruction sequence defined within the Delay frame will be executed after given time delay.
Duration In Real Time Seconds:
- Amount of seconds, after which the sequence will be executed. Duration In Game Hours:
- Amount of in-game hours, after which the sequence will be executed. At Specific In Game Hour:
- Fixed Game Hour, when the sequence will be executed.
- Delayed instructions do not store variables at the moment of delay creation, they execute with values actual to the time of delay call. For example, if players HP change during the delay, sequence will execute with actual HP and not with HP when Delay was created.
- Delay tile does not allow to add any more instruction after.
- It is possible to place Delay tiles into each other, to create a sequence, but Time Trigger is the preferred way.