Ylands Tile - Delayed function
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Instruction sequence defined within the Delay frame will be executed after given time delay.
- Duration In Real Time Seconds:
- Amount of seconds, after which the sequence will be executed.
- Duration In Game Hours:
- Amount of in-game hours, after which the sequence will be executed.
- At Specific In Game Hour:
- Fixed Game Hour, when the sequence will be executed.
- See Get / Set Game Hour for further information.
- Delayed instructions do not store variables at the moment of delay creation, they execute with values actual to the time of delay call.
- For example, if players HP change during the delay, sequence will execute with actual HP and not with HP when Delay was created.
- Delay tile does not allow to add any more instruction after.
- It is possible to place Delay tiles into each other, to create a sequence, but Time Trigger is proffered way.