From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint
- Returns the object damage in the range from 0 to 1. Alias of damage.
- See also:
- Posted on, May 9, 2011 - 13:10 (CEST)
- getDammage and damage works fine when used on damaged vehicles after a repair from a repairtruck when used in A2 CO patch 1.59.
- Vehicles repaired in game with the Repair trucks e.t.c never get completely repaired. After being repaired, rather than returning 0 when the damage command is called. They return a value equal to or less than 0.09. Consequently any vehicle flagged as immobile (as indicated by the canMove command), remains so. At least as far as the AI are concerned. The AI will refuse to board an immobile vehicle or eject straight after boarding. Players remain unaffected and can drive the vehicle as normal. To circumvent this, use setDamage 0 on the vehicle in question, to allow the AI to board.
- In OFP 1.96, it is possible for a unit to be dead and still return a getDammage value well below 1. Use !alive to check if a unit is dead.