Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns the object damage in the range from 0 to 1.
- Object Manipulation
- Example 1:
- See also:
- damage setDamage setDammage setHit getHit getHitIndex setHitIndex getHitPointDamage setHitPointDamage
- Posted on May 9, 2011 - 13:10 (CEST)
- getDammage and damage work fine when used on damaged vehicles after a repair from a repair truck when used in Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead patch 1.59.
- Posted on January 31, 2007 - 04:25 (CEST)
- In Operation Flashpoint 1.96, it is possible for a unit to be dead and still return a getDammage value well below 1. Use !alive to check if a unit is dead.
- Posted on 13 August 13, 2006 - 12:29 (CEST)
- In Operation Flashpoint vehicles repaired in game with the Repair trucks e.t.c never get completely repaired. After being repaired, rather than returning 0 when the damage command is called. They return a value equal to or less than 0.09. Consequently any vehicle flagged as immobile (as indicated by the canMove command), remains so. At least as far as the AI are concerned. The AI will refuse to board an immobile vehicle or eject straight after boarding. Players remain unaffected and can drive the vehicle as normal. To circumvent this, use setDamage 0 on the vehicle in question, to allow the AI to board.