Attempts to move given waypoint to a random position inside a circle with the given center and radius.
The waypoint will be placed similar to "NONE" attribute in setVehiclePosition, even if the radius is 0, which means it could still be off center. In order to force waypoint to the exact position, similar to "CAN_COLLIDE" attribute, use negative radius, like -1 for example. You will probably laugh at this, but be warned:
- waypoint setWaypointPosition [center, radius]
- waypoint: Array - format Waypoint
- [center, radius]: Array
- center: PositionAGL or Object (or PositionASL if the radius is negative)
- radius: Number - random placement radius in meters. Set it to -1 and convert center to PositionASL for the exact center placement.
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
[_grp, 2] setWaypointPosition [position player, 0];
- Example 2:
- Exact placement (see description):
_wp setWaypointPosition [getPosASL player, -1];
- See also:
- Posted on November 14, 2018 - 22:52 (UTC)
- If you want AI to understand height of the waypoint, for example set waypoint at the top of Military Cargo Tower, use Example 2, with position in ASL format and -1 radius.