Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 66: Line 66:
<dt class="note">[[User:RHfront|RHfront]]</dt>
<dt class="note">[[User:RHfront|RHfront]]</dt>
<dd class="note">
<dd class="note">
The condition block carries the same rules as functions which return a value. The return value must be of type Boolean. I can bypass the use of triggers in this manner.
The condition block carries the same rules as functions which return a value. The return value must be of type Boolean. I can bypass the use of triggers in this manner. <br>
<br>
<code>_wp setWaypointStatements [" ''code code code;'' '''_returnBool'''", "''onActivation block;''"];</code>
i.e. <code>_wp setWaypointStatements [" ''code code code;'' '''_returnBool'''", "''onActivation block;''"];</code>
</dd>
</dd>
</dl>
</dl>
<!-- DISCONTINUE Notes -->
<!-- DISCONTINUE Notes -->

Revision as of 18:38, 9 May 2017

-wrong parameter ("Arma") defined!-1.00
Hover & click on the images for description

Description

Description:
The waypoint is done only when the condition is fulfilled. When the waypoint is done, the statement expression is executed.

Within the Condition & Statement code string:
  • this refers to the group leader
  • thisList refers to an array containing each unit in the group
Groups:
Uncategorised

Syntax

Syntax:
waypoint setWaypointStatements [condition, statement]
Parameters:
waypoint: Array - format Waypoint
[condition, statement]: Array
condition: String
statement: String
Return Value:
Nothing

Examples

Example 1:
new_wp setWaypointStatements ["true", "hint 'hello'; hint 'goodbye'"];
Example 2:
new_wp setWaypointStatements ["true", "diag_log ['GroupLeader: ', this]; diag_log ['Units: ', thislist]"];

Additional Information

See also:
waypointsdeleteWaypointcopyWaypointssetCurrentWaypointsetWaypointBehavioursetWaypointCombatModesetWaypointCompletionRadiussetWaypointDescriptionsetWaypointFormationsetWaypointHousePositionsetWaypointPositionsetWaypointScriptsetWaypointSpeedsetWaypointTimeoutsetWaypointTypesetWaypointVisiblewaypointAttachVehiclewaypointAttachedVehiclesetWaypointLoiterRadiuswaypointLoiterRadiusaddWaypointsetWaypointLoiterTypewaypointSpeed

Notes

Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note

Notes

Bottom Section

Posted on May 21, 2016 - 16:19 (UTC)
SilentSpike
Within the completion statement currentWaypoint will give the index of the waypoint being completed (as opposed to the following one).

This is particularly useful if you need a self deleting waypoint:setWaypointStatements ["true","deleteWaypoint [group this, currentWaypoint (group this)]"]
Posted on May 9, 2017 - 16:35 (UTC)
RHfront
The condition block carries the same rules as functions which return a value. The return value must be of type Boolean. I can bypass the use of triggers in this manner.
_wp setWaypointStatements [" code code code; _returnBool", "onActivation block;"];