From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Armed Assault
- Creates a local marker at the given position. Marker exists only on PC that created it. The marker name has to be unique. If position is given in 3D format, z coordinate is stored with the marker and will be used when marker is passed to commands like createVehicle, createUnit, createAgent, createMine, setVehiclePosition for example. However getMarkerPos and markerPos will always return 0 for z.
NOTE: Local markers have own set of local commands "XXXXLocal" to work with. If you use global marker command on a local marker, the local marker will become global marker.
- createMarkerLocal [name, position]
- [name, position]: Array
- name: String
- position: Array or Object - format Position2D, PositionAGL or Object
- Return Value:
- createMarkerLocal is local, so it should be used along with the other local commands. For global equivalent use createMarker
- See also:
- To create a marker which is visible on the map you need to define at least the following three settings:
_markerstr = createMarkerLocal ["markername",[_Xpos,_Ypos]]; _markerstr setMarkerShapeLocal "ICON"; _markerstr setMarkerTypeLocal "DOT";